Department of Training, Research & Development (DTRD)
Information and communication technologies (ICT) have become common place entities in all aspects of life. Across the past twenty-two years the use of ICT has fundamentally changed the practices and procedures of nearly all forms of endeavour within business and governance.
Education is a very socially oriented activity and quality education has traditionally been associated with strong teachers having high degrees of personal contact with learners. The use of ICT in education lends itself to more student-‐centred learning settings. But with the world moving rapidly into digital media and information, the role of ICT in education is becoming more and more important and this importance will continue to grow and develop in the 21st century.
At NCEF Technology- Netherlands, a practical approach regarding the use of ICTs in educational researches is provided in details. A combination of theory and practice is blended to achieve the best results. Case studies and examples are given to specific topics and areas of focus. Site tours, visitations and practical are added in all our functions and researches in the following areas:
- Information and Communication Technology
- E-Learning Development and Administration
- Doing Business in the Digital Economy
- HR Development
- E-Commerce Development with applications
- Internet and the World Wide Web
- Competitive Advantage and Strategic Information Systems
- E-Business Development with Applications
- Intrapreneurship Development
- Information Systems: Concepts and Definitions
- Agricultural Development and Crop Science
- Project Management
- Innovation Management and New Technologies
- Higher Education Administration
- Solar Power and Renewable Energy Department.
- Academic Research, International Journals and Publications Department.
- Modules LMS Department and Publishing Tools.
- NTN Culture and Tourism (From Europe to Africa)
- NTN Handmade Leather Stores
Entrepreneurship and Skills Acquisition
Solar power and Renewable energy
Special Education Management and Administration